Menu
chrisandrews118
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why cant Virgin price match?

I have just been on the phone to an adviser and explained I was interested in changing from my current mobile user to virgin I also told her I had FOUR mobiles running with Vodafone and firstly would be changing 2 over then the other 2 when the contract ended.

We discussed which phones I wanted etc and she gave me a price, I asked for her to call me back as I was going to see what I pay now and would be paying with this deal at Vodafone , I did and it was cheaper with Vodafone

I already have internet , TV and landline with virgin and have had for many years. When I got the call back I explained this to the lady and we were wanting all 4 mobiles with them, she bluntly said she couldn't price match and that was the end of the conversation. I wasn't wanting it cheaper just the same price I cant understand why virgin would turn down 4 mobile phone contracts!

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why cant Virgin price match?

They no longer price match and have cancelled loyalty bonuses as well. There have been some massive hikes in out of bundle prices. 

Some of us suspect they may be raising money as they will have to pay EE for the long awaited 4G

0 Kudos