Menu
6Elizabeth9
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why cannot I access a mms message either on my phone or laptop. I have been sent the password.

?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why cannot I access a mms message either on my phone or laptop. I have been sent the password.

You need to visit the link sent in the notification text message. Where it says "ID" on the message, that's the password you use on the site.

There have been varying levels of success reported on this forum of the ability to retrieve messages in this way. I found that I couldn't use the site on my mobile, and couldn't use Firefox on my laptop - only Internet Explorer.. You might also need to experiment with your mobile number, using 447 or +447 instead of 07 at the start.

Apparently the quickest way to set your mobile up to receive MMS messages in the future is to send a picture message to your own number.

6Elizabeth9
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why cannot I access a mms message either on my phone or laptop. I have been sent the password.

Thank you for your reply.  I did put the ID in but it did not make any difference.  I will try again next time I receive a message as that one is out of date now for retrieval. Thank you

0 Kudos