Menu
Pat64
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can I not look at all 4 virgin mobile monthly bills online via one account??

I have all four mobile phones in our household using Virgin Mobile, one is contract the other three are Sim only paid monthy by direct debit.

Previously I was able to access all bills online via my virgin mobile account. I could keep tabs on what data, calls etc everyone was using. I have spent many hours on the website, visited the local virgin media shop twice and made several very frustrating phone calls and still am none the wiser.

Has anyone had this problem and how do I fix it.

My Virgin Media account works just fine and we went with Virgin Mobile because of the discounts offered as Virgin Media customers. I have two daughters and need to watch out for data usage.Surely it is possible to access my Virgin Mobile account and check the various bills on one page.

They are pretty good at collecting the direct debits I am sure.

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why can I not look at all 4 virgin mobile monthly bills online via one account??

Hi,

good luck with this one.

Ever since April last year when Virgin decided to "upgrade" (their word for it) their system many of us including myself have encountered this problem.

Some numbers just disappeared from "My Account" & the only way to access them again on-line was to create a separate email address. Which of course leaves the problem you are complaining about - not being to see them all on one page.

There were many threads about this on this forum at the time & I don't recall Virgin ever coming up with a solution.

AlexKid :-)

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why can I not look at all 4 virgin mobile monthly bills online via one account??

Hi,

good luck with this one.

Ever since April last year when Virgin decided to "upgrade" (their word for it) their system many of us including myself have encountered this problem.

Some numbers just disappeared from "My Account" & the only way to access them again on-line was to create a separate email address. Which of course leaves the problem you are complaining about - not being to see them all on one page.

There were many threads about this on this forum at the time & I don't recall Virgin ever coming up with a solution.

0 Kudos
Pat64
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.I am not very tech minded, hence the delay in addressing what is clearly an old problem!! Thing is I am not sure how to go about creating a seperate account for each number.🤔 What I really need is a step by step ( idiot proof ) guide about how to set these up. In truth all I want to do is be able to check that my daughters are staying within their mobile data limits.One DIrection have a lot to answer for!!! But also to check everyone's overall usage and see if we need to change tariffs. If that means logging in to four seperate mobile accounts then I will have to do so.Quite irritating as they were charging for paper bills and encouraging a change to online bills and then hey presto no access.We can only see oneof four bills at the moment.The response from VM has been woeful to say the least.

lf I was a cynic I would suspect they did not want me to know by how much or how little I was using or not using data or minutes in a month in order to keep me paying more than I need to.Surely not Mr Branson!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

if you already have an online account with one or more numbers present, first try just adding those which you can't see to it.

If it won't let you. Try HERE and you'll need to create another account using a different email address & password (if you don't have a second email just create one with a provider).

Hopefully this will work for you. It did for me. (Just a bit of a pain not being able to see them all on one page).