Menu
kelvinlewisik1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why are Virgin promoting that they use EE, yetr we still DON'T have 4G access?

Virgin sent me the usual promotrional paperwork this month. This time they go on about the fact that Virgin uses the EE network.

Anyone who knows anytghing about EE, will know that one of their main advertising bonuses is the fact that they provide 4G. So WHY am I STILL waiting for 4G on Virgin??

To me this is incredibly BAD customer service. I recently upgraded to a Galaxy S6 under the belief that I would be getting 4G (Funny how they failed to tell me that I wouldn't). Now I'm tied into a contract!!! Thanks Virgin.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are Virgin promoting that they use EE, yetr we still DON'T have 4G access?

Hi Kelvinlewisik,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you were under the impression that 4G was coming to Virgin Mobile.

We are always looking at ways in which we can improve our services for the benefit of our customers. We do not have 4G currently but you never know what's around the corner.

Any future news on this would be posted here if you wish to keep an eye on it.

If you feel you were incorrectly sold your handset I would recommend calling our mobile team on 789 or 0345 6000 789.

Speak soon

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos