Menu
perthscotty
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where is my order!?

Hi, last night I ordered a new mobile online to be added to my virgin account. Still no confirmation or credit check decline. Delivery is apprently tomorrow? 

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my order!?

same i ordered a new phone and have had no email confirmation yet when i called customer services for an update they had no record of an order even though i have an order number !!

i ordered my dad a sim only deal and had no issues at all with it the order went through and is currently waiting to be picked up by yodel for delivery tomorrow

why is it so hard to order a phone but yet easy to order a sim only deal

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

so i have just been told by the sales team the reason i cannot get a contract is because i owe money which i do not my bill for my other virgin number is not due until the 27th of april and my bills have gone out by dd every month for the last 11 months so how can they say this when i asked where she got the information she put me on hold and left me there 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry for any trouble caused on our part. So we can get this all sorted for you, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we can ensure that the phone is ordered on the call providing the credit check is passed.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos