Menu
Blowfelt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where is my message

I posted a message today (about 1hr ago on 1/9/15) on this forum,where is it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my message

Your post count (at the time of me writing this) is one.

Assuming that you did not post a vitriolic, profanity-laden rant (which would have resulted in the post being deleted by the mods), you made a mistake somewhere.

0 Kudos
Blowfelt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did not make the post with malice or use offensive words.You probably didn't allow my post because it proves Virgin Media is being bias to some of your customers.You give the same packages to some customers cheaper while charge other customers more.

Here is what i posted

I had to cancel my virgin mobile because you have given the same allowance,unlimited mins,unlimited text and unlimited data to one of your customers for £6 a month but charged me £7.50 a month for same package.

I also contacted Virgin Media about how slow my 50MB broadband was.I told the customer service rep that i might as well be on ADSL because the 50MB fiber optic cable was slow.The rep kept on laughing so i decided to cancel the BB for her ignorance.Virgin Media should consider retrainig their customer service staff and not always side with what these incompetence staff right down on the computer after they have spoken to you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Blowfelt wrote:

I did not make the post with malice or use offensive words.You probably didn't allow my post because it proves Virgin Media is being bias to some of your customers.

I don't have anything to do with what users post. I occasionally notify the mods if someone posts personal details on here. I've made far ruder posts than what you've written, and I've seen posts which have called specific staff members liars, and such posts have not been deleted. There's no reason why your post would have been deleted, so it makes an error on your part the most likely explanation.

You're being very naive if you think everyone should get the same deal. Deals change all the time, so unless you and a friend are both ordering at the same time and a deal is offered to the friend that is not offered to you, there's no real comeback.

All you need to in a situation like this is to ring 789 and select "I'm thinking of leaving". If there is a deal that will keep you, that's how you get it. Otherwise, you can cancel (which it seems is how you dealt with this).

If you've got a "minimum term" to serve to get the price that was offered, and the price for other customers drops while you're in-contract, that's just tough luck I'm afraid.

0 Kudos
Blowfelt
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

"Im being very naive"....tough luck,my money spends anywhere.

0 Kudos