Menu
algothedon
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Where is my Phone?

Upgraded my phone as my contract ended after a call from yourselves on 16th of May. Was told the phone would arrive on Monday the 18th. I confirmed my address with your caller ( the same address I have used for my mobile and home contracts for the last 7 years).

When I received the despatch email 17th I realised the door number was wrong. I phoned straight away and they said they would change it.

No phone arrived, so I called again a few days after delivery and was told that it had been changed and would arrive within 3 - 5 days.

Still nothing at the start of this week so I phoned again. The contact centre advisor spoke with Yodel and said my phone would be delivered soon.

Here I am now and still nothing?

I have been a loyal mobile customer for over 10 years but I am now contemplating going elsewhere. Your call centres used to be excellent, now I think they are useless.

Can I please just get my phone????

0 Kudos
algothedon
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my Phone?

Nice to see customer service online is proving just as useful as your call centres.......

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my Phone?

Hi algothedon,

Sorry to hear you've had difficulties getting your new phone.

Our apologies your experience with us hasn't been the best. We are somewhat limited in what we can check via the community due to security reasons.

Could I ask if you have had this phone yet?

Many thanks

Steve

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos