Menu
PamGG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Where have the rewards gone?

Hi, by this time I'd normally have lots of money to spend on a new mobile as part of VM rewards and would be shopping for a new phone. I've just noticed somehow I've only £20 in rewards showing where it would normally be £60-£80 and even if I wanted to spend the paltry £20 when I click to see what mobiles you can buy it returns a blank page. The rewards were what made VM Payg worth it. What's happened?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where have the rewards gone?

Hi PamGG,

you are not the only customer to notice "missing" rewards.

It might be worth a call to customer services on 789 and ask them to "tot up" all your top-ups since you last cashed in your rewards.

I suspect that they will only be able to go back so far Smiley Indifferent

I've just checked my wife's account (we put £10 on her phone every month, have done for years) but she has only £10 rewards showing despite not yet having used them towards the purchase of a new phone Smiley Surprised

Clicking on what mobiles you can buy,  does show a page of phones available (with this £10 reduction) but even so I could likely source a phone cheaper elsewhere.

Good luck if you decide to pursue this, let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi PamGG,

you are not the only customer to notice "missing" rewards.

It might be worth a call to customer services on 789 and ask them to "tot up" all your top-ups since you last cashed in your rewards.

I suspect that they will only be able to go back so far Smiley Indifferent

I've just checked my wife's account (we put £10 on her phone every month, have done for years) but she has only £10 rewards showing despite not yet having used them towards the purchase of a new phone Smiley Surprised

Clicking on what mobiles you can buy,  does show a page of phones available (with this £10 reduction) but even so I could likely source a phone cheaper elsewhere.

Good luck if you decide to pursue this, let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi PamGG,

did you chase this up with Virgin to find out what had happened to your rewards? If so did they do anything about it?

Just checked my wife's account again today, her rewards balance is now: £0.00  Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos