Menu
dcweetman
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where can I post a complaint that will actually be listened to??

hello. i am in desperate help to have my mobil phone and contract sorted out please. i have been without phone for 4 weeks now and now my cibtract (which i ve had since 2007) seems to ve been wiped too.

it all started when i received a faulty phone as part of an upgrade. i sent it back to virgin after a delay as the helpine was unsure which deoartment was responsible to retrievals. to speed up the process of receiving a replacement i was suggested by a very helpful Andrew that the best way was to cancel my cobtract and once my faulty phone was re eived and verified a new contract woyld be set up with the SAME CONDITIONS and a new phone SAME MAKE would be sent to me within days.

now 4 weeks later vurgin tells me thst they are happy to post a new phone to me but i d either have to pay a HIGHER MONTHLY COST for the same ohone or accept A NOT AS GOOD A MODEL for the lower fee.

I feel like i have suddenlt no foot to stand on. the hepline (where i have spent summs of money as i need to call from my non virgin lsndlinr) bounce me from department to department and refusing to accept my rewuest to speak to a msnager and written emsil habe been left unanswered so far.

i hve been a raving supported for virgin but feel completely unsupported in the incident. please can someone advise

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
dcweetman
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can I post a complaint that will actually be listened to??

yay persistancy has paid off! 4 weeks of living without phone, 4 hours on the phone to virgin (which by the way i will get comlensated for) and several emails (which were all unanswered ) later and i have finally had the agreement and signed contract! that i ll receive a replacement for the damaged phone i had received as an upgrade and my original contract. phew! 

i m very grateful for lovely and efficient michelle who eventually helped me howerver i am still fumingand rather disgusted by hiw virgin deal with complaints .... naimly hide away! there is no complaint department to call, no email adress you can write to (i have seen evidence of email adresses mentioned onkine but they are removed. why?!),

there was not one supervisor or manager i was allowed to speak to (despite several requests), requestes to be called back by someone were simply ignored "to be honest, i can take your phone number but i will not promise that a manager or myself will call back"). it is actually quite unbelievable uf i hadnt experienced myself. 

i must have made enough of a fuss to be heard eventually as without any more effort i was suddenly offered all i asked for (had been asking for for 4 weeks). i am grateful this is all over and rest assured virgin mobile ( michelle) can offerod customer service ... but it seems only after constant hassling and at their good will.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi dcweetman,

Sorry to hear you were having difficulties getting your complaint heard.

Glad to see its now been sorted although it does sound like you had quite a time achieving this. 

I've included a link here to our contact us page for future reference. There is an option to make a complaint at the bottom right hand side.

Hope this information helps.

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
BCORover
Settling in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So why is there no option to register a formal complaint by e-mail ????

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi BCORover,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Thanks for posting.

We do offer other means to get hold of us as per the contact us page here.

Complaints email addresses we've provided in the past often get flooded with general queries that could be answered on the forums or through other channels.

This results in potential delays to genuine complaints we would like to answer.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos