Menu
jeaniejo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where can I find usage 20Jul to 21Aug. Last bill finish 20 July, current usage only shows 21 Aug?

Where can I find usage  20July to 21Aug. Last bill finished 20 July, current usage only shows 21 Aug?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jeaniejo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where can I find usage 20Jul to 21Aug. Last bill finish 20 July, current usage only shows 21 ...

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reply, all is fine now.  It must have been the date I was trying as I had already done what you suggested with no results.  Thanks for your time and trouble.

Jeaniejo

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can I find usage 20Jul to 21Aug. Last bill finish 20 July, current usage only shows 21 ...

Hi jeaniejo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting your query.

You should be able to see these dates by viewing your bill online. I've just checked mine to make sure and the information is there and it is.

• You need to login to your account
  • Click on view bill or click the tab billing
  • Click the drop down box to the relevant month (in your case August)
  • Scroll down towards the bottom you will see your usage

The dates shown go from oldest to newest so the higher the page number you select the further along in the month the usages is.

Let me know if this helps.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jeaniejo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reply, all is fine now.  It must have been the date I was trying as I had already done what you suggested with no results.  Thanks for your time and trouble.

Jeaniejo

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jeaniejo,

Thanks for getting back to me. Really appreciate it.

Glad to hear its all sorted nowSmiley Happy

If you need anything in future don't hesitate to get back to me.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos