Menu
dani
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

When will the systems be back

Since friday (Pay day for most people) I have been unable to buy a new contract!

Seems a funny time to update systems right when lots of people get paid and possibly might want to spend money with you.

I received a card through post telling me I can get more from my account as I have internet and home phone with you... I refuse TV as you can not give me everything I need so I stay with Sky for that.

I would like to take out a mobile contract but all I am getting is a message saying systems are updating and on your news forum it says till 30th?  So will it be at some point today or tomorrow?   

I am getting frustrated and if I can not do so soon I will take it else where. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will the systems be back

It coming back up sometime today is questionable, as it is an estimate from the 27th to 30th to complete the works. But tomorrow it will be back online for certain.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

There is a post in the mobile section, saying they have been told that the system could be down till Wednesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

teabag wrote:
There is a post in the mobile section, saying they have been told that the system could be down till Wednesday.

Not sure where they've got that from - it's certainly not part of any of the information I've sent out.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
dani
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had a reply on twitter to say it will be up by tonight. 

0 Kudos
dani
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So I keep waiting patiently and checking back and now all the Iphones are showing out of stock>???  

Please tell me this is just an error on your updates as that is what I am trying to get a deal with.   

I would like to know ASAP so I can go else where if they are no longer available.  I have missed a few deals over pay weekend which would have been good but its too late now!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dani,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you had some trouble viewing the mobile stock.

The store is back up and running now Smiley Happy Check it out here.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
dani
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It's ok I now have a new contract with 3 mobile due to constant being told its up and running but the phones not showing as available. As said before pay weekend is not the best time to take systems offline and leaving people unable to spend money! Much better customer service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dani.

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to change over to a new provider, but if there's anything else we can help out with in the future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos