Menu
Track
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

When will Virgin voicemail be fixed?

Everytime I try to set up my voicemail and dial 222 it says that there are technical problems and voicemal cannot be accessed.  When will this be fixed?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When will Virgin voicemail be fixed?

Hi Track,

have you called customer services (free on 789 from your mobile) to address this problem?

It is likely to be a problem specific to your account (my own voicemail works fine as does that of other family members).

They may need to refer you to the technical team.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Track,

have you called customer services (free on 789 from your mobile) to address this problem?

It is likely to be a problem specific to your account (my own voicemail works fine as does that of other family members).

They may need to refer you to the technical team.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Track,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your mobile voicemail service. Have you taken AlexKid's advice and called in to speak to our Mobile team about this? Has this been sorted out for you now?

If you are still having problems with your voicemail, please let me know and I can look into this for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos