Menu
Ubercheese
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When does my tariff end?

Hello everybody.

Looking into my online account I can see when I will be billed and when I first paid for the tariff, but I can not find a date on which my pay monthly tariff will end.

Can someone help me find out this information please.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When does my tariff end?

Ring 789 and select the option for "I'm thinking of leaving". You'll be given your upgrade date, which is the first day of a new contract, should you choose to upgrade. If you plan to cancel, you need to do so in the 30 days before that date. You will need to make your last payment on this contract two weeks after this upgrade date.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ring 789 and select the option for "I'm thinking of leaving". You'll be given your upgrade date, which is the first day of a new contract, should you choose to upgrade. If you plan to cancel, you need to do so in the 30 days before that date. You will need to make your last payment on this contract two weeks after this upgrade date.
Ubercheese
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes that worked thank you!

Why they don't give your tariff ending on your online account is very strange....

Thank you Gorf!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ubercheese,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're not able to see your contract end date via your online account.

I'm able to see my contract end date on my online account. I've logged in here, looked for the picture of my handset and to the right of that is the contract length and end date.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos