Menu
Diesel278
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When can I upgrade sim only

I have a 30 day rolling sim only plan I tried for a phone but couldn't get one so they offered me this they said I can upgrade to a phone after so many months but can't remember how many sure it was 3 I've paid two bills on time by direct debit so far any one no
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: When can I upgrade sim only

Careful. New phones are bought on credit and must have an onerous credit check.

Paying a few months SIM only is unlikely to change that as others on this forum have found out.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Diesel278

Thanks for your query Smiley Happy

Sometime's we're unable to offer you a mobile phone contract as we don't have enough payment history. If you're a current customer, we can only upgrade you to a contract with a phone if we have 3 clear Direct Debit payments (i.e. 3 months).

I must be clear though (as alluded to by enlli) that we can't guarantee to be able to offer you the contract with a phone after the 3 months has passed - but it is more likely we'll be able to Smiley Happy

Once you've made the 3 Direct Debit payments, just give us a call on 789 / 0345 600 0789 and we'll take a look for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Diesel278
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply
I think then maybe your sales staff should be re trained they told me I would get a upgrade to a phone after three months or I wouldn't of bothered Takint the sim only
0 Kudos