Menu
MacEron
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

What happened to my order and account?

I made an order for Samsung Galaxy S6 with tablet. I got a confirmation email saying it would take longer than 24hrs due to a glitch on Virgin's end. Then everytime I log in I got told there is an error and it logs me out. I have the order number but I cant get in contact with anyone for an answer. Not a good start.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: What happened to my order & account?

Its the infamous Virgin 'Technical Glitch'.  Just put that in the search box and you will see what I mean.

You could wait but maybe worth giving sales a ring

pinkchimp84
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Its a joke! I am surprised that any one has actually got a mobile from Virgin, they are amazingly ignorant! Mine was, we will be in touch within 24 hours!

This was last Thursday! aaaahhhhh!!!! 

0_0
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yea tell us about it. You will get a letter confirmation from Virgin thanking you for setting up direct debit without a phone delivered after Credit Agreement unique code rejected and expired.

We are watching our account.

Never again.

0 Kudos
MacEron
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Virgin have the capability of contacting me as they continually update me to inform me that I have a new rank or I have a new badge. That's great if I was 4. I dont want a badge, I want the phone I ordered 5 days ago.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi MacEron

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your mobile order.

I'd like to take a closer look a this from our end for you, so I'm able to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Larkin
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I applied for a Samsung 6 and tablet but I was email that it will take 24hrs on Monday and I have not heard anything back.what happens now and how do I contact about this matter.
MacEron
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have replied to the private message with my information. Tomorrow will be 7 days since I made the order. Dont state 24hrs if its really going to be a week. And clearly this isnt an isolated occurrence. I cant even log into my account, I just keep getting an error message.

0 Kudos
MacEron
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Well it's now been 10 days since I made an order and have not heard from anyone at Virgin. After taking all my details all I can assume then is that Virgin Media = SCAM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi MacEron,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I've just responded to your private message so please get back to me as soon as possible.

For future reference, the more your comment on this thread (bump) the further down the list you go as we assume it has been answered.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos