Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Website login and PAC

Why does Virgin remove access to the "My Account" page after a customer requests their PAC?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Website login and PAC

Hi Gorf

Thanks for your question Smiley Happy

You should be able to continue to access your online account after requesting a PAC code as this doesn't change your account until the PAC code it used.

I hope this is helpful Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So there's no way to retrieve bills after using the PAC?

Customers need to be made aware of this when they request it. They should also be told that the SIM will be unusable after using the PAC. The lady who spoke to me said I'll still be able to use the phone for 30 days, then it goes on to pay as you go.

I feel cheated even though I only pay a fiver a month. I can't imagine what people who pay £30 or so must think when they find this out.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin may still have access, call the 0345 6000 789 number and ask, if they have, it's a simple email to you of the last 12 months bills

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gorf said: "They should also be told that the SIM will be unusable after using the PAC. The lady who spoke to me said I'll still be able to use the phone for 30 days, then it goes on to pay as you go."

She was reading a script from the wrong page, lol
Sim goes to a payg sim if you cancel your tarrif contract, not after using a PAC - you will have taken the number away from the sim.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos