Menu
Snootyooty
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

We've had some issues with your account

We've had some issues with your account that could be affecting your mobile service. To solve this call the team on 08009522025.

I had the above message on my mobile this morning.

This is complicated as this is my phone(SIM) but on my husbands account.

He has a SIM on my account. 

We are getting divorced. I switched the Direct Debits over to my sole account as the joint was blocked. I had letters from Virgin media saying that thw direct debit will be set up and effective from next bill. I have looked at the account the message was for and the direct debit is showing as cancelled.

I called Virgin but I got American voices and I got the password wrong.

I do not know what to so as the Direct Debit was paid by my bank and it is on the active direct debit list.

What do i do?

0 Kudos
Snootyooty
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: We've had some issues with your account

I phoned Virgin again this morning and this time it sounded like India.

According to the young lady the password was wrong.

I do not know what to do. My husband does not know the password on the account and he does not live here anymore.

I have a letter from Virgin telling me that the Direct Debit has been set up and effective from the date of the next bill. It is on my list of active direct debits on my account and was paid recently. 

When I look online it is showing as cancelled. At the moment my bank account shows that I am paying the Direct Debit for my phone and my husbands(Both SIM only). I do not know what to do. Can someone please help. I have the answer to the security question on the account and have the details to log in on both accounts as they were all set up by me. But the two passwords I have do not work whwn I phone in. I really need to speak to someone in the UK.

If this cannot be resolved I will have to leave virgin mobile and obtain a SIM from another provider. But how does that work as I expect you need the password for that too. I am a Virgin media customer. I have my TV, Broadband and home phone with you too.

Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: We've had some issues with your account

Hi Snootyooty,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm afraid if the security answers do not work when you call in, we'll be unable to make any changes to the account as this would violate data protection.

I would advise your husband to call in so he can pass data protection via other means if the passwords are wrong. From there, we can make sure that this is all sorted for you as soon as possible.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos