Menu
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

We have a telephone number that we kept from BT

How many other Virgin customers keep getting phone calls from Virgin media advertising. Today the caller was very rude l said l was sorry l was very busy .My cousins wife had died and he was visiting. She continued on the phone saying it will only take 5-10 minutes. Please call back another day l say. Blow me down 4 hours or less she phoned again same caller so l said do you not understand l said no l am not up to dealing with this. I put the phone down not happy. Why do they call Virgin Media customers l am happy with my services we have had repairs in our area but up and running fine now. Is it because l have a BT number or is this widespread????

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: We have a telephone number that we kept from BT

When you have time call 789 and ask to be removed from the contact list
0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

When you have time call 789 and ask to be removed from the contact list
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bella55,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are receiving unwanted marketing calls from us. 

I can adjust the marketing preference on your account, but I'll need to verify your details first. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos