Menu
brad_29
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WIFI BUDDY

WHAT USE IS WIFI BUDDY

it dont do what it should do you only have to leave your home and it does not work always say no connection well sorry to say i going to join BT give them a chance all my network is with virginmedia so they still call it i need a proper I.S.P once and for all.i have trouble with tv.broadband,landline phone. mobile sim all are geting worse i been with virginmedia for years and i have had enough,give BT a chance ive heard its alot cheaper and a better all round service virginmedia is far to expensive for the ordinary family to afford and it is still puting its prices up and up and up and up and up yes you hear me virginmedia sort yourself out and respect your bread and butter - customers 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
brad_29
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WIFI BUDDY

ok super not solver

the so called wifi buddy dont even connects if you are in cafes banks and all the places you dont know what you on about just keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself you dough nut

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi buddy connects to the wifi in places like cafe's banks pubs you get the idea, I've no idea what you expected it to do!

The other stuff is just ranting, I do that at time stay or go BT are far from perfect, not much different to virgin in that respect
0 Kudos
brad_29
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

ok super not solver

the so called wifi buddy dont even connects if you are in cafes banks and all the places you dont know what you on about just keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself you dough nut

0 Kudos