Menu
kuntal_ds16
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

WAITING FOR REPALCEMENT SIM MORE THAN A MONTH

Hi,

My SIM is not working.I called virginmobile helpline 28-12-2016 and asked for a replacement SIM.Customer service advisor told me i will recieve my new SIM next week.I did not receieve next week and I called again.They advised me the same.one more week gone.Then when i called again they told they did not receive any request order for a new SIM.Again I called same day.another CS advised me they tried to deliver but rejected from IT departement because of system issue and they told me next week they solve this issue.Another week gone.Last week I called and they told me I will get my SIM by next day delivery which i didn't get. and today i called agisor told  two different advisor told me two different stories.One of them told delivery company YODEL tried to deliver me and they unable to deliver.Another advisor told still replacement ticket issue not solved by IT department.And both advisor were too rude and giving me false information.In this 21st century this is not accpeted at all.At last I was lucky to speak to manager and he told me he will call me back by tonight after 20:00 pm.Still I did not get any call and I am calling them already 19 minutes in the line.noone picking up.This is the worst customer service i have ever received in my life.I will go for another operator for sure within few days and I will make sure I will bring attention to OFFCOM to investigate properly why they provided this worst class customer service to me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: WAITING FOR REPALCEMENT SIM MORE THAN A MONTH

Hi kuntal_ds16

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with your SIM card delivery.

I'm hoping you've now received this safely, but if you still require some assistance, please get back in touch and we'll take a look for you.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos