Menu
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail

How to I go about getting voicemail working, when even your support can't seem to get it working?  Neither ringing 222 to setup voicemail, nor the actual voicemail number will connect.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voicemail

Sorry about that Talamat

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Talmat

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troub;e in setting up your voicemail.

What happens when you dial 222, you need to listen to the end of the message and then press 1 to ativate the voicemail.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

When I do that I get a message saying the call cannot be connected at this time.  Going to try a solution I saw on here, disable voicemail and then re-enable it.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the fast response Talamat

I'd love to hear how you get on with disabling and re-enabling the voicemail, I'll be here ready to escalate things further should that not work for you.

Take care and speak soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Oh well, didn't work.  When I ring up 222 now I get a dial tone, a cut off for a few seconds, a, second dial tone and then get a message saying there are technical difficulties with voicemail (I'm guessing this is with my voicemail only, or these forums would be on fire).

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hey Talamat

Thanks for the fast response, just to confirm is this for setting up voicemail for your Virgin Mobile?

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes. After re-enabling I called 222 as directed and got technical difficulties message.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Talamat

I've located your account and reset your voicemail platform from our end if you're able to give it another go?

If that gives you the same result, give our team a call on 789 from your mobile and we'll escalate this to be investigated right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for trying, but getting the same message.   Guess I'll have to try 789 again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry about that Talamat

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

0 Kudos