Menu
Jam800
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail technical problems

Hi,

I'm having problems getting my voicemail service set up for my mobile.

Having phoned customer services several times on varying issues since I got my phone, I'm getting more than a little sick of talking to some foreigner that I can barely understand, or can barely understand me.

All I want is a working voicemail facility and at present my phone just rings continually and will not divert the caller to my voicemail account, despite me having a voicemail account in place.

Resetting my voicemail account does not work, as this has already been done two or three times to no avail.

Can some from Virgin Mobile therefore please help me out.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail technical problems

Hi Jam800

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your voicemail at the moment. 

As we'd need to escalate this to help with this issue, we'd need to clear security with you, which isn't possible via the forum unfortunately. I've sent you information regarding the escalation in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we want to get this sorted ASAP.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tooseyman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Be careful what you wish for, if your voicemail ends up like mine where it only rings 4 times before going to voicemail you might wish it was never activated!!

0 Kudos
Jam800
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig,

I'll take a look and will respond.

0 Kudos
Jam800
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Tooseyman,

Had a similar issue with my previous network provider Smiley Frustrated but would sooner have a voicemail service available, than none at all!!

0 Kudos
tooseyman
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

In my case it is a real pain, unless I carry phone around all day at work it keeps going to voicemail before I can answer it :-(

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi tooseyman,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm terribly sorry you're having problems with the voicemail kicking in after 15 seconds.

I've replied to your post here.

To avoid confusion please respond to me on that one.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Jam800
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Well I responded to the PM I got sent and completed the form.

Haven't heard anything since and still have no voice mail service as far as I'm aware.

How long must I wait...?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi Jam800

I'm so sorry to hear about the continued issues you're experiencing, I'd be more than happy to chase this up for you ASAP.

To allow me to do so, could you respond to my PM with any reference or COM numbers you've received? If you're not sure what this is, you can reply with other information so I can find out what's happening here for you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mistymoo
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've got the same problem.  Can someone tell me how to fix it?  And don't say reset the voicemail and set it up again, because I've done this dozens of times and it doesn't work.  The phone continues to ring out with no voicemail service.  I've never had such problems setting up a basic service.

Thanks

0 Kudos