Menu
Herbi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail problems

Hi All!

I've just switched from my trusty Galaxy Note to an iPhone 6s with Virgin

The problem I'm having is with my voicemail. The phone seems to know that the voicemail exists as pressing the voicemail button on the phone will ring my mailbox and I can listen to any messages etc. However, when the phone is rung it NEVER diverts to voicemail

When I check the conditional call forwarding settings by dialing the code, they are all disabled and the voicemail number is unknown.

I've found a few web articles about how to turn conditional forwarding on when the voicemail number is known but unfortunately I don't know it and can't work out how to find it! The people on the other end of the phone at Virgin also don't seem to be able to understand ANY OF THIS!

So my question is how can I get my voicemail number and then teach my iPhone to forward calls to this number when busy etc.

Thanks a lot!!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail problems

Call 789 it  is a simple fix for them Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Herbi
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem is back AGAIN!

The phone doesn't know the voicemail number (i.e. it doesn't forward when busy etc. so people calling me simply get a dead line if I don't answer) - when I use the code *#67# which is meant to display the voicemail number, I simply get 'Disabled'

I remember this being a very long, difficult fix last time - ringing 789 got me nowhere as they had no idea how to find my voicemail number.

Can anyone help!?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Herbi

Sorry to hear this issues have returned.

I understand some time has passed since your post. I do hope things are now resolved for you.

If not let us know so we can take a look for you.

Thanks

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos