Menu
budgetbrian
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail problems

My iphone 6s plus is not diverting to voicemail, so I call the helpline, they need to speak to my wife as she is the account holder despite the fact we have 2 phones and broadband, 1 each, she's not here so its a no go even though I am calling from the number I have - so frustrating and idiotic, so that's it for me with Virgin as they want me to set up a new account for this number, sorry but NO!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail problems

Hi Budgetbrian,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part. I'm afraid with regards to this particular issue, we would need to speak to the account holder. The diverts will need to be reset for the number which requires a service adjustment.

Sorry I couldn't help more with this.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
budgetbrian
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

..and thats the problem, we have 2 sim only cards and my wife is account holder but she has to handle problems with my phone - why not allow 2 account holders in these cases? You can't always be in the same place at the same time!
Will cancel my card and get one with another supplier - no choice as the deal I have depends on us having the broadband account, clearly I don't want a 2nd on of those too!
What a stupid system!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Budgetbrian

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

With regards to the name on the account, it's not possible to have another name. Any service adjustments require the account holder to be present.

I'm sorry that we were unable to come to a resolution with this. As this is part of data protection, we're unable to compromise.

We're sorry to lose you as a customer. If there's anything that we can do to keep you on board, let me know.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos