Menu
Mattloftus
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail problem

I've just ported my number across to virgin which took much longer than I was told, and my voicemail now won't work. Everything is on and activated, but when I try to dial 222 I get a 'can't connect right now' message and then it hangs up. I know I have messages on my voicemail and I need to hear them for work. Please help!
0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail problem

Thought 222 was just to setup voicemail. Isn't there a specific number to dial to actually access your voicemails?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail problem

Hi Mattloftus,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with you voicemail.

@Talamat is correct, 222 is used to set up your voicemail service. To pick up your messages, hold down the "1" key on your phone to connect to your voicemail inbox.

Sometimes after a number port, the voicemail service can take up to 72 hours to activate. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with your voicemail service, please let me know and I will look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

You can also find further assistance on our online Help & Support pages here: Virgin Mobile Voicemail

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos