Menu
Darly60
Joining in
Message 1 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail not working??

Hi I can't seem to get voicemail to work! I dialled 222 and set it all up and changed the pin etc. After 20 mins I rebooted but when anyone calls me it still doesn't go to voicemail.

I have called VM and had them refresh it but it still isn't working. I just don't understand what's going on. I have a Samsung galaxy A3
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not working??

Hi Darly60,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with voicemail. I want to get this all sorted for you. If the call isn't diverting to voicemail, there will be an issue with the settings in our system.

Let me know if you're still having issues and I'll be sure to help.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
benson_79
Joining in
Message 3 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the exact same problem. When I call 222 it seems to think I have voicemail, however when I try calling my mobile from my house phone it just keeps ringing and never goes to voicemail.

Just called customer services and got nowhere fast :-(

Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi benson_79,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with voicemail. I wan to get this all sorted for you.

It seems like the diverts on the voicemail aren't enabled correctly.  I can fix this for you. I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

cbc
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 29
Flag for a moderator

This is the same problem I have with voicemail, calls to my unanswered phone result in a message telling the caller the mobile number is not available and the call is then hung.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the forums CBC Smiley Happy

I can get this all sorted for you. So I can get this sorted, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
jasaulsbury
Tuning in
Message 7 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I recently upgraded to a Samsung S7, and have discovered that I do not have a voicemail app.  This is a problem because without the app, I do not receive voicemail notifications.  I can call my number and leave a voicemail (from another phone), and I can dial either 1 or my number and retrieve my voicemail.  However; I do not receive any notification when a voicemail is left...as you can imagine, this makes it very difficult to know if someone has left me a message.  To note, my device initially set-up without any Virgin Mobile apps.  I have tried to install numerous 3rd party voicemail apps, however none of them work on the device.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jen_franklin25
Joining in
Message 8 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have the new iPhone 5SE and know one can leave voicemail if I can't get the phone someone please help it's very important I get it working
0 Kudos
SStiling
Joining in
Message 9 of 29
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issues .... I have called customer service and they were less than useless.  My voicemail is set up, I have recorded a personal getting etc.  But when I call the mobile from my landline I just a message saying:  The mobile phone  you have called is currently unavailable, please try again later!

I was informed by customer service that if I hadn't received any messages for a month then the service is disabled!!! **bleep** ... how can a service be turned off just because you've not had a VM for a month.  If this is true then I will be returning to vodaphone.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 29
Flag for a moderator

Hi SStiling,

is voicemail active in your account?

Log into your Virgin Mobile account > click on  the "Plan and device" > "Manage my services".

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos