Menu
yvonne90
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail not working iPhone 6

Hi,

My voicemail is set up, number stored on phone etc. but whenever anyone calls they can't leave a message, it just rings and eventually cuts them off saying the mobile number you're calling is not available.  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you!

Yvonne

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not working iPhone 6

Hi Yvonne,

is voicemail turned ON in your Virgin Mobile account ?

Log in then click on  the "Plan and device" tab and go to "Manage my services" to check.

If it does show as already on. Perhaps turning it off, wait whilst the system refreshes then turn it back on.

Otherwise a call to customer services (free call 789) may be in order.

Let us know how you get on.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
yvonne90
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

Yes it's all turned on in my account - I've tried the switch it off, leave it, switch it back on thing before and it didn't work.  

Thanks though,

Yvonne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yvonne90

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your Voicemail service lately. 

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you so if you're still experiencing the issues I'd like to do that. So I can, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yvonne

Thanks for the information you've sent, I've taken a look at your account and reset your voicemail, so if you're able to dial 222 to try to set this back up, you should have more luck.

We'd love to hear how you get on and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
yvonne90
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

I'm getting the "having technical problems message" then cut off but have received 3 text messages with the voicemail number to store in my phone (which is already stored there).

Thanks,

Yvonne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yvonne

Thanks for the fast response, are you able to turn your phone off and on again to see if we're getting a response to the Voicemail being set up? 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

0 Kudos
yvonne90
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Switched on/off, still no joy and still getting the text msg followed by technical difficulties recording.  Just double checked from the home phone line and it still just cuts the caller off instead of diverting to voicemail.

Thanks for your help,

Yvonne

0 Kudos