Menu
feenix
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail not working - call can't be connected

Since I switched to VM from EE (with number port) my voicemail has never worked.

I've called CS several times and been told that settings are correct/have been refreshed and to wait a few hours/24 hours and try calling 222.

Each time I just get a recorded message - 'your call can't be connected right now. If this continues, please call 789'

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not working - call can't be connected

Have you checked the account yourself?  On your account it's, manage my services, voicemail to on. You should have been advised to set it up before porting in your number. If it still not working call 789 again, choose the technical support option and tell then it's not working and was not set up before you ported.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not working - call can't be connected

Hi feenix,

Sorry to hear that your voicemail hasn't worked for you since porting your number over from EE to Virgin Mobile. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that J0hn has been able to give you advice on this.

Has this been resolved for you?

If you are still having a problem with your voicemail, please let me know so that I can check into this for you. If there is still a problem on this, I'll need to verify your details with you, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos