Menu
lainie04
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail not setting up

When I dial 222 to set up the voicemail I get the message "sorry but your call cannot be connected at this time". This has been the same for days. When I dial 789, I get the message "it is not possible to be connected to an advisor at the moment' message before the call disconnects itself. Can you help? Like many others, I depend on voicemail and need this set up ASAP. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not setting up

Hi Iainie04,

it may be that your voicemail service needs resetting but it would be necessary for a customer service agent to do this.

I'm concerned that you are unable to connect via 789. I've just tried from my own mobile, no problem.

Try dialing 150 (also a free call) > option 2 (for mobile) and see if this will allow you to connect to an advisor who hopefully will be able to help you with your voicemail.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
lainie04
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you AlexKid,

I eventually managed to get through to them. Some options I was selecting were cutting me off, other taking me back to the welcome message. They have been trying to re-set the voicemail from their end and have been so for nearly 3 hours! Hopefully they can manage to sort it their end. 

:-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lainie04

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your Voicemail service recently. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and I can see we've spoken to you about this and reset your voicemail, I hope this means that you were able to get it set up? 

We'll be here if you need any assistance moving forwardMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos