Menu
cbc
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail not active

Very disappointed with the service I have received from VM today. Telephoned customer services this morning to get my Voicemail re-activated following a sim card change. Followed instructions but still no voicemail.

Rang CS again (Philippines CC by the sound of the voice on the other end) and told to wait an hour and expect a call confirming voicemail was active. No call received.

Rang again (Philippines CC again) and told after ten minutes of trying to get voicemail switched on to expect a call within a couple of hours confirming voicemail was active.

Its now 5PM and no call!

This is not good enough VM. Its not rocket science turning on a feature that should have been automatically activated weeks ago when I got my new sim.

I need this sorted out please?

0 Kudos
cbc
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not active

Got voicemail today. I had to ring the "thinking of leaving" team who escalated the issue when I described the problem and expressed my consideration for seeking an alternative provider due to the lack of support I was getting. A very helpful chap got in touch with the technical team and discovered that there was no mailbox for my number. They created it manually which took a couple of hours then we tested it and all is ok now.

Its a shame though that the only way to get proper help rather than lip service from VM's customer servicers is to consider leaving them and threaten to do so. It really should not come to this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail not active

I'm glad to hear this is all sorted CBC.

I must apologise for any frustration caused on our part. We are always here to help on the forums Smiley Happy

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos