Menu
Alexkaps
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail doesn't work

Hello,

After a couple of phone calls to the Virgin Mobile Customer Service doesn't work. I have an LG K8. I am unemployed and expecting phone calls from agencies. I need the voicemail now more than ever.  I tried to leave a message from my homeline but it rings and it doesn't allow me to leave a message.

Please advise as soon.

Thank you

Alex

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail doesn't work

Hi Alexkaps,

I've responded to your original post here: Voice mail on LG K8 doesn't work and also via a private message. Please respond on the original post.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some customers are experiencing this issue when they have upgraded their sim from 3 to 4g, it happened to me and I got mine fixed by calling customer services although I've heard people saying they fixed theirs by dialling 222 and switching the service off and on again, with me all it required was for it to be reset with a new pin which as I say was all done by support.
0 Kudos
Alexkaps
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I rang the customer service and they tried to fix it but it did not help.

I am still with no voicemail. I am seriously considering leaving Virgin mobile.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alexkaps,

Thanks for letting us know via your other post regarding this issue, that your voicemail is now working after I reset this for you yesterday. If you find that you are still having an issue with your voicemail, please respond on this post: Voice mail on LG K8 doesn't work, as we ask that you do not post multiple posts on the Forum.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos