Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (64 Views)

Voicemail Problem

I am having problems with my Virgin voicemail. My phone will not let anyone leave a message, it just rings and rings. When I ring my voicemail number it just says I have no messages. 

I rang customer services today who just asked me to ring 222 to reset it. I rang 222 and it just goes through to my normal voicemail saying I have no messages. 

I have a Samsung A3 2016. 

Any help would be much appreciated! Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (43 Views)

Re: Voicemail Problem

Hi angela2411

Sorry to hear about the voicemail issues.

It sounds like your voicemail may be set up on the account, however the diverts are not currently active on the network, so calls are not being routed through correctly - this is something we need to look at on the network side of things for you.

Could I just check if we can still assist with this?

Many thanks 

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (39 Views)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting back to me! Any assistance you can provide would be great.

Many thanks,

angela2411
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (26 Views)

Hi angela2411,

Thanks for getting back to us. If you are still experiencing a problem with your mobile voicemail, I'll need to take more information from you so that I can check into this.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos