Menu
hissett
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vm WiFi App

Hi,

I just got the virgin Mobile WiFi app to use hot spots. When setting it up I was told " Your PAYG account isnt eligible - PAYG must be registered and have £5 topped up as a minimum. I have it set up to pay £5 every month. Why cant I be registered for this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Vm WiFi App

Ok, currently we don't have a payg, changed it to a sim only 3 months ago, it had and still has fire Buddy onto.

I can only surmise you need more than a fiver to get it active (not written anywhere I could see) once it's set up it should keep going)

you can also add the O2 free wifi app without having an O2 phone or broadband, I have it on my virgin mobile as well as wifi buddy and sky wifi, I do have sky at home.

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is that the "Virgin Media Wifi Buddy"  as that's market as totally free?

0 Kudos
hissett
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes thats the one.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ok, currently we don't have a payg, changed it to a sim only 3 months ago, it had and still has fire Buddy onto.

I can only surmise you need more than a fiver to get it active (not written anywhere I could see) once it's set up it should keep going)

you can also add the O2 free wifi app without having an O2 phone or broadband, I have it on my virgin mobile as well as wifi buddy and sky wifi, I do have sky at home.