Menu
topper33
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin to Virgin minutes

HI there, Just wondered if somebody could clear this up for me please. Me and my wife are both on a pay monthly phone contract with Virgin, and at the moment we have Virgin tv, broadband and phone. We both get inclusive virgin to virgin minutes. It looks as though in the near future we will be cancelling our virgin home services (tv/broadband/phone), will we still get virgin to virgin minutes? My daughter has a virgin pay as you go sim in her phone and she gets virgin to virgin minutes irrespective of any other virgin services taken.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin to Virgin minutes

Hi topper33,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling your TV, Broadband and Phone services. Be sure to call our team to discuss any potential offers they may have available for you.

Your Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile minutes will not be affected. You'll only lose out on Virgin Landline to Virgin Mobile minutes you may be entitled to. Take a look here to see what you have available.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos