Menu
Maddy65
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin....the worse roaming nightmare.!

My mobile  phone do not send/receive txt's or calls ...I am abroad in Portugal,asked for advice with TMN and Vodafone and nothing wrong with my device settings,my roaming is turned ON,international calls barring is OFF and still not having service for the whole 2 weeks...at all.Checked with Virgin before travelling, they said it will work. Also checked myself that roaming is on, which it is. Still wont work. Can't even ring the helpline....i am spending loadsof money  on phone calls back to UK as i cant be without to be reach from work, every day!!! This hapenned only 1 week after i joined Virgin.Had another mobile provider before and NEVER had any problem.Still having already my plan for to be paid in 2 weeks time and unable to use what am PAYING FOR!!!! NIGHMARE! Soon i return to UK i am going to finnish with this.The worse mobile provider EVER:NEVER AGAIN

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin....the worse roaming nightmare.!

Hi Maddy65

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues using your phone abroad.

Could I just check which handset you're using?

I'd also recommend going into your network settings and choosing 'Manual Network Selection' to force the handset onto a different network.

Let me know how you get on with it.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos