Menu
woody105
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin old phone number and tariff

Hi, I have just renewed my wife's phone for Christmas - she is currently with Virgin PAYG mobile and her new phone is also a Virgin PAYG phone. I know that transferring her number is straight forward by obtaining a PAC code but is it also possible to transfer her old tariff across too? She currently only tops up when she has run out of credit and is not restricted by topping up monthly regardless of usage. Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin old phone number and tariff

Hi woody105,

if your wife has a PAYG Virgin SIM and your wife's new phone is to be on Virgin PAYG what do you want a PAC for if you are not changing provider?

If your wife needs a new SIM (possibly due to size) just call customer services (free on 789 from the Virgin mobile) 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask for a replacement. You'll receive a "3 in 1" multi SIM that you just pop out to the size required.

Once active, the same mobile number, tariff and any credit balance will transfer onto the new SIM. The old SIM will become "dead".

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi woody105,

if your wife has a PAYG Virgin SIM and your wife's new phone is to be on Virgin PAYG what do you want a PAC for if you are not changing provider?

If your wife needs a new SIM (possibly due to size) just call customer services (free on 789 from the Virgin mobile) 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask for a replacement. You'll receive a "3 in 1" multi SIM that you just pop out to the size required.

Once active, the same mobile number, tariff and any credit balance will transfer onto the new SIM. The old SIM will become "dead".

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also

woody105
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alexkid,

Yes her SIM is the old style so will not fit new phone - I didn't realise that provider would issue new SIM card but that would solve the issue. Appreciate your advice. BR

0 Kudos