Menu
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Support in melt-down. Only option is OFCOM complaint. Link here

If you are suffered the lack of service from Virgin mobile, please read this link

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/complain/phone-and-broadband-complaints/service-problems/

You will have to resort to written letters as Virgin support line is not connecting calls and hanging up right now.

Loss of service, unable to access online account, unable to resolve this over the phone and now unable to service phone calls.

You couldnt make this stuff up.

Hope this helps

David63
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Support in melt-down. Only option is OFCOM complaint. Link here

Ofcom cannot accept individual complaints apparently
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yep - the organisation you need is CISAS.

Having said that - everyone knows that Virgin Mobile is going through a major change at the moment. You might think that you have a case, but diving into a CISAS arbitration in the middle of their technical difficulties is not going to come out well for you.

You'd be better off posting your complaint on here, with the addendum that you'll wait until the site is back online and running smoothly before seeking a credit for whatever loss of service you've suffered. Posting your complaint here "timestamps" it so that in the unlikely event that you do need CISAS, you can point to a document showing when your problem started.

The best analogy I can come up with is a car breaking down during rush hour. What sort of response would the owner give (while he's under the bonnet) to the person who comes along demanding to know why it's not fixed yet, how long it's going to take, who they're going to complain to, how he's going to recompense them etc.I'd bet money that Virgin staff can't say to you what the stranded motorist would say to the person he's delaying.

0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We have been posting our complaints but as usual virgin refuse to comment its an absolute joke. What does it take for a company such as virgin to be honest with its customers its disgusting!!!
0 Kudos
HelenW1306
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Virgin take you off the forum with a pm if you have a complaint so other people on the forum don't see the results!!

See my other post for an address to write a complaint to.  Virgin promise to acknowledge within 48 hours and resolve within 28 days.  Its part of their Code of Practice.

0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thats funny iv been waiting 48 weeks never mind 48 hours and still no reply absolutely pathetic!!!
0 Kudos
FEDup56
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same problem, was charged last November and December 40p/ per picture message to USA, complained to virgin in November and as per usually got told that I had sent them but as a good will gesture was promised a refund which never appeared. Complained again in December this time I was sent a new sim and a full refund of the charges, and to bar overseas calls. All was ok until the last on line mess this weekend, my bar on oversea's calls had been turned off and from March 30 I have been charged again. tried to contact billing - both times cut off after 12mins

Rubbish service

HelenW1306
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Looks I'm going to have to wait a few months before I get anywhere then!!!!  Wish I'd looked at the forum before I bothered staying with Virgin with a new phone - I'd gone to another network straight away!

0 Kudos