Menu
HMB42
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile Calls

I have Big Talk on my PAYG virgin phone. Also have Virgin Broadband and Virgin Home Phone and before mobile upgrade always received two texts when I topped up. One to say minutes etc will be avaiable next month and other to say free virgin to virgin mobile calls would be available. Since upgrade not received second text and when check mobile account online and phone 789 to check tariff it is no longer mentioned. Tried phoning Virgin Mobile to ask about it andthey were not very helpful as they couldn't see the free extras I can see when I log in to my virgin account. I want to know whether I still have this freebie and if I have why haven't i received confirmation text following top up last month or cannot see it on my recent usage screen on mobile online account. 

HMB42

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile Calls

Hi HMB42, 

Thanks for posting to let us know about your issues with your mobile account.

Unfortunately due to the nature of your query we would need to clear security in order to check this properly for you, we are not able to deal with as many problems as we'd like to here on the forums.

Call our customer service team on 789 from a Virgin line or 0345 6000 789 form any other and they'll be able to look into this for you.

If you have any problems going forward please feel free to post back here and let us know and we'll try and help as much as we can.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos