Menu
Nita79
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile have made me a virtual hostage due to bad customer service

Last week I upgrade my mobile and requested it to be delivered this morning. Virgin Mobile have told me that it is not their problem that yodel tried to deliver my phone on a incorrect day when I was working and in order to pick up m phone I would have to do a 32mile round trip. After speaking to at least 5 people I have now been told that it will be delivered today b 8pm at the latest and  was hung up on before i could ask for another option. As a result I am housebound until the yodel person turns up and missing out on spending time with family who are celebrating my sisters birthday. I have been a customer for a number of years and I am appalled at this level of service and behaviour.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile have made me a virtual hostage due to bad customer service

What would you expect virgin mobile to do?  If yodel have delivered on the wrong day all virgin mobile can do is reschedule a delivery.  I think it would have been easier to contact yodel directly

0 Kudos
Nita79
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I would expect virgin media to take responsibility for not utilising my personal data properly. When i tried to call yodel I was informed that as I had missed 3 delivery dates I would have to drive to them. What is the point having the option on the virgin model website to say when you want something delivered when it is completely ignored and if I had wanted to pick up the phone myself i would have suggested a virgin mobile shop which is closer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nita79, 

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you have had with the courier and delivering your mobile phone! 

Has this been resolved for you? If not please come back to me and I’ll get to the bottom of this for you. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Nita79
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for you. I have posted another update this morning. The things are frustrating me the  most:

1) One person at Virgin has not taken responsbility for following through on my complaints. As a result I have spoken to ver 10 people and I have no idea when and if I am getting my mobile

2) Being put on hold for in excess of 10 mins each time I call

3) No one calling me back when they say they will

4) No one the understanding that my initial complaint is about not having my customer preferences of a saturday delivery fufilled which is why i don' want to have to do a 32 mile round trip

If this is a DM then I can you my personal details.

Nita

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Nita79, 

Thank you for getting back to me. I will send you a private message now and I will get some account information from you if that’s ok, and I’ll get to work on this. 

To pick up on my message please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner.

Chat to you soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos