Menu
Raphbasan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile coverage

I live in South West London and work in North West London. From my house to work, through London, I have little to no mobile signal. Today, I've got nothing, no 2g, 3g or anything else. Over the past year I've had nothing but poor service from the Virgin Media staff, along with this and the almost non existent mobile Internet I keep wondering if this is all worth it anymore.
I couldn't load anything today. Oh well. I think it's time to move networks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile coverage

Hi Raphbasan,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you have experienced a poor signal in your area. I understand how frustrating this is.  

Checking this for you, I can see that there are no reported problems in your area: 

Very Good - Your phone should work outdoors and inside most houses, with variable coverage in commercial buildings. 

If you are still having problems with your signal, I'll be happy to look into this for you, but I will need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos