1) As an existing account holder, why do we have to phone to cancel our account before being offered the opportunity to switch to a better tariff that is being offered to new customers?
2) Why does it take two phone calls each of half an hour to switch from a £12pcm tariff to a £10pcm tariff?
3) Why do you have to do a credit check to change from an existing tariff to a cheaper one?
4) Are the answers to the above questions fundamentally the same, "to test the resolve and endurance of your customers" hoping they will lose patience and simply terminate the transaction because they have better things to do with their time?
5) Why can we not simply change tariff to any of your available tariffs online?
Thanks for your post on the Forum and welcome to the Community.
We want to speak to you any time you want to make changes to your service, in order to provide you with the best options possible. Our offers change regularly, so we can check new deals for you. Also, making changes to your service may change your monthly costs, so we need to speak to the account holder about any changes made on the account.
Credit checks are required due to the financial agreements that customers enter into with us. For more information on credit checks can be found here: Our service.
Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help