Menu
natali
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile-My account icon showing a completely different phone number & tariff

Hi, when I press the my account icon on the mobile phone I get a completely different phone number, tariff & refresh date. Only just started happening, for example today it showed wrong details in the morning, correct in the afternoon wrong again in evening.My online account info when I login using laptop is correct, I have no connection with the other number shown & Virgin say they have no idea what the problem is! Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile-My account icon showing a completely different phone number & tariff

Hi natali,

Thanks for your post on the Forum and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that the My Account app for your Virgin Mobile account is displaying the wrong information. Thank you for letting us know that your account details are correct when logging in via your laptop. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you are still having problems with this, please try uninstalling and re-installing the app. 

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
natali
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile-My account icon showing a completely different phone number & tariff

Thanks, .It seems to have corrected itself now, however I am concerned that it happened & Virgin had no clue why it occurred!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me natali, I'm glad to hear that this has been corrected now. Apologies for the inconvenience that the online glitch caused. 

Please get in touch if you have any further issues with your service.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos