Menu
Bea1010
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Customer Services

Why are Virgin Mobile Customer Services so poor?  My experience this evening ranges from poor to downright rude.  Apparently Virgin are only happy collecting the money every month and would rather not worry about the Customer Service element of the service

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Customer Services

Hi Bea1010,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with our team. I want to help as much as possible. Can you let me know what's happened so I can look into this?

Thanks,
Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bea1010
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat,

I had to make 3 separate telephone calls to your Customer Services number yesterday evening.  The first call was going okay except that the Customer Services representative, Ed I think his name was, transferred to me to the Insurance Customer Services team as soon as I said my phone was not working.  The Insurance Customer Services lady told me I did not need to make an insurance claim, and it should be a repair under the phones warranty, but that she was not able to transfer me back again, and that I would have to dial back in and start the whole process again.

The second Customer Service representative I had the misfortune to speak to told me that Phone Fix did not exist on your website, and that I did not know what I was talking about, and told me that I did not know who my mobile provider was, and then she hung up on me!  If your company is happy to be represented in this way I am shocked. I have no desire to speak to her again, ever.

The 3rd lady I spoke to, I think was called Erica did actually provide some service, and booked my repair for me.

Should it really have been so hard?

Your thoughts please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Bea1010,

Thanks for letting me know all of this. I'm very sorry that you had so much trouble when calling us. I'm glad to see this is all sorted but it really shouldn't have been so much trouble for you.

Please keep me posted and I'll be more than happy to help with anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bea1010
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A bit of Customer Service Representative re-training wouldn't go amiss

0 Kudos