Menu
JozephA
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Complaint.

I have had many issues with Virgin Mobile regarding outstanding payments after i had been told the Sim only price plan had been cancelled but several months after cancelling i realize virgin is still charging me for the £5 a month sim contract since then i have called Virgin Mobile several times to try and resolve this recurring payment mainly because my credit history has been destroyed by unfair claims of payment by Virgin. The reason i'm posting on here is because i have phoned Countless number of times, was promised refunds was promised everything to be fix but turns out it has been lies all along to this day.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Complaint.

Hi JozephA,

Welcome into the Community and posting your message, I hope you have been able to have a good look around.

I would really like to help and will need to have some additional information and also talk a bit more about this through PM's. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Cheers and speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos