Menu
Alan2001
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Account Can't Login

Forgot Password.  Tried password reset, but it tells me that there may be a problem with the email address.  I have received two years of monthly bills to this email address, it is correct.  The phone number is correct (pasted from email bill).   No obvious way to get help, very poor.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Account Can't Login

Hi Alan2001

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums regarding your online account with Virgin Mobile and a warm welcome to the community.

I am sorry there has been an issue accessing this last week Smiley Sad

Could you let me know if this has not resolved itself and if you have been able to log on using your existing email address?

If not, this would need to be reset with our Billing teams via 789 or 0345 6000 789 on option 0.

The Mobile Care teams would be able to access your account with us securely, and get the email reset to the one it should be for you.

Please keep us posted on how this goes for you.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Alan2001
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Called Billing support ... very helpful and knowledgeable person.  It seems I had obtain a mobile phone contract ... but had managed not to create a registered login account.  I find that hard to believe ... but it is possible, it was 2 years ago.  Once I had registered the account ... I could login.

Thanks for you help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alan2001

It's great to hear we've got this sorted for you now Smiley Happy

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else we can help out with.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos