Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)

Virgin Media Presents

What's happened to Virgin Media Presents, via Email ???  Not received for some 3/4 weeks ??? !!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (57 Views)

Re: Virgin Media Presents

Hi willeah

Thanks for joining us on the community regarding the Virgin Media Presents emails Smiley Happy

If you have not received the latest emails from the teams then if you can go to Virgin Media Presents and click on the feedback link at the bottom of the page you will then get an email address to contact the teams about this Smiley Happy

Keep us posted if you need anything else!

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)

Hi Karen_A, Thanks for your reply. I have clicked on your Virgin Media Presents, and it loads . Unfortunately it goes fully horizontally, and therefore , their is no feedback link at the bottom of page. In view of this I await your further instructions. Thanking you in anticipation. willeah.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (27 Views)

Hi willeah,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that you aren't able to fully load the Virgin Media Presents page. You can email your feedback to: 

virginmedia.presents@redwoodgroup.net

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos