Menu
Darkstar1337
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Customer Deals

Talk Talk, BT do offers for existing customers on Mobile deals yet when I checked Virgin Media it has it but there are no real deals for customers, in fact we can get better elsewhere so is this a good business model?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Customer Deals

Hi Darkstar1337,

the same deals are available for new and existing customers.

However, if you are also a Virgin Media customer you can get free unlimited calls to other Virgin Mobile phones from your mobile included.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Darkstar1337
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes however if you've already got 1200 minutes free minutes to virgin mobile customers is hardly a deal. As stated BT & Talk Talk have deals for customers.

For example I can get free GiffGaff to GiffGaff calls but I don't have to be an O2 customer.........to get a deal with BT or Talk Talk mobile I have to be one of their customers

0 Kudos
Meteorological
Up to speed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We've moved away from Virgin Mobile to 3 because Virgin no longer recognises the value of its current customers, I would advise anyone who's contract is coming up to look at all options and vote with your feet if you can get a better deal, Virgin is not interested anymore.

teabag
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ref: BT, if your not one of their home service customers, would you pay £10 @ month for a sim-only with only 200 minutes and & 500 meg of data ???

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Darkstar1337
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Exactly while BT customer get it for £5..................then again they can get Virgin Mobile simcards for the same price as Virgin Media customers!
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Finding out why BT want to over price their sim-onlys to non BT customers would answer that, i have no idea why.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos