Menu
BexTech
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Big Kahuna + SIM

I did have the Big Kahuna package from Virgin media which allowed me to have a SIM only option for £5/£8 per month which offered unlimited mins and texts, with 250mb/1gb data.

It did mention this SIM offer was only available whilst I had the package, but can't remember what was said would happen to the tariff if no longer on the Big Kahuna package.

I have dropped the TV service completely as kids use Xbox and Playstation, I'm happy with Netflix etc.  This due to costs rising again, but nothing of value in return, and not getting a big saving when I was going to leave completely, though so far will keep broadband and phone.  I know Virgin Media hasn't been the best value for money for years, but didn't really want to move broadband, but will if pushed further.

Just wondering if anyone knows which tariff I would get kicked on to as when I called to reduce cable service, they didn't know. I don't want some rip off tariff or number terminated.

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Big Kahuna + SIM

The sim tarrif you have was also offered to all big bundles at onetime, I took one out and only have broadband & phone bundle which had "big" in its name aswell, never have had TV with Virgin.

Nothing should change with the sim unless you cancel it yourself or cancel your services.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
BexTech
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Big Kahuna + SIM

teabag wrote:

The sim tarrif you have was also offered to all bundles at onetime, I took one out and only have broadband & phone bundle, never have had TV with Virgin.

Nothing should change with the sim unless you cancel it yourself.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos