Menu
ChrisM_OK
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Viewing Contract via website

Since the big website change a few weeks ago, I cannot see how to view my (pay monthly) contract agreement, whcih I had to see and then sign before the contract was activated.

Anyone know which menu etc I have to go to ?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Viewing Contract via website

Really? You had to sign a contract? Mine was verbal and is just as binding as a written contract. The terms and conditions are available here. It's a good idea to save a copy so that if they are changed, you are able to refer back to the agreement you made at the start of your minimum term.

0 Kudos
ChrisM_OK
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, but that wasn't quite what I was looking for. The new freestyle contracts seem to have specific agreements including the monthly cost. I've been a customer for about 15 years and Feb 2015 was the first occasion I can remember since 2000 when I was sent an electronic contract that had to be electronically signed before the new phone was sent out... the link in the Feb e-mail does not now appear to work so I wondered if the new contracts had been moved to a new location, or if once signed electronically, they are deleted ?

At least your link provides the contact basics, so many thanks for that.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisM_OK,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I've spoken to a colleague regarding this. When you log in to your account, you should see a purple pop up box just above your billing info and your device on the overview tab. This should advise you to click the link to view your Mobile monthly repayments and Credit agreement details. 

Can you see this?

If not, are you able to PM me a screenshot of the overview page so I can raise this up?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos