Menu
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very poor internet

Been with Virgin a few months, tried 2 different new phones, diabolical internet, in a city centre. Why is it so poor, never even reach 3G speed. I use, sorry used to use mobile internet on a very regular basis with other networks, not any more....

New mobile account virgin site must have been made by a primary school project, I can't buy more than one add on!!!!!!!!! Yet all the other providers offer this. And where have all add on gone?  And trying to speak to customer services, an absolutely impossible task to sort anything with people who have scripts and don't understand english!

Just what century are virgin living in!

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very poor internet

Hi thisised,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear you've had some trouble with 3G in your area. I want to get this all sorted for you.

So we can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full postcode? I'll check with our network partners EE to make sure it's all sorted.

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat, lets not kid ourselves, this is a nationwide ongoing issue. When I go to London I have the same issue, I live GU1 now and it's awful, recently moved from Portsmouth and had exactly the same problem down there constantly.

It's a problem that needs sorting and not keep fobbing people off with tales about how fixes are in motion. You must be sick of people complaining and from my experience VM needs a serious shake up, from head to tail as all products and services aren't what they could be, and they could be really really good! 

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thisised,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

We've got no reported nationwide outages with 3G currently. We want to get to the bottom of this for you. To get to the bottom of this, are you able to PM me your full postcode?

Are you also able to try an alternative Virgin sim on the phone? If you give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll send you a replacement for this.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos